Wednesday 11 September 2013

finished warrior rig



Finally finished this rig! I feel like over the past few weeks I have definitely satisfied my curiosity when it comes to rigging, I know its as endlessly complicated and in depth as all other areas of animation, however I do feel like I have a basic grasp on what it takes to rig a character.

I am going to have a break from rigging to concentrate on my animation, I will almost definitely re visit rigging, maybe concentrating on facial Rigs to really push the boundaries even further from what I have accomplished. I feel like I have definitely achieved a lot considering I hadn't even really touched rigging a month ago.

Here is a quick playblast of this character and a few quick poses. Will update more when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment