Friday 23 August 2013

Im back!

Well it seems like even though I have had such a long time off I am still being called back to animation by that magical feeling you get when you watch some amazing work that someone has produced.

With a fresh head and a new start I will be blasting my way through the animation principles for a while just to make sure I come back as strong as I want to be.

I thought it would be a good idea to re do all of those wonderful assignments that my lecturers poured on me at uni.

Lastly I have also decided that I will branch out into rigging as well, not so much modelling other than basic character but who knows what will happen!

Expect to see some Rig progression Animation Progression and all round creativity.... i may even throw in a doodle now and again!

Edit: just looked at the design of my profile... what was i thinking!?

No comments:

Post a Comment